Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia - Vol. 4 Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
but why? why would they just randomly want to murder the girls? it's not like they will be able to rob their bodies or rape them or anything and the girls weren't hostile in any way to them or tried to stop them. it just feels so out of the blue + them either knowing that the chest was a trap somehow or them having already planted the chest ahead of time for some reason.... shit doesn't make sense.

@Doomer just look at the title and the previous chapter , it is a good old grimdark hentai
At this point , if theses guys have a way to go back take the petrified girls and bring them back to a weird fetichist brothel to use them as fuckdoll it would feel normal compared to the rest of the manga.

Also , may consider dropping it... I mean what's the author thinking , it drop the quality #sarcasm :)

Dex-chan lover
*see credit page
No raep scene
See hentaiprotag
Proceeds to strangle hentaiprotag
Just kidding lol
Thanks for the update and to ur little team man

Damn, it seems the story won't ditch this girls anytime soon.

Thanks for translation.

@the_HENTAI_protagonist that's indeed unfortunate and perplexing. I mean, what is their meaning to the story? Is it to show other side of the world - not from the point of view of an Ultra Chad MC, but from mere mortal 'goody two shoes' girls? Or are they are just stupid filler? Or would they'll eventually become nemesis towards mc?.. Well, whatever, hopefully they'll grow on me.

Double-page supporter
haha, loving the memes.

Kinda tired of those two clowns tho. That one girl who just ran way, and that loli clown. I want more MC action and his story :/

@C3PO I think they're probably just filler just to increase chapters or something, I don't see their side arc adding any real substance to the story lol unless they discover something or get information the mc will need in the future then maybe

Users who are viewing this thread