Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia - Vol. 9 Ch. 36 - The Battle of Bucket Gorge

Dex-chan lover
Sooo... Is this like Game of Thrones where no one is really a good guy and no one is safe from being voted off the life island?

Dex-chan lover
...Bowl-cut fell into the river after taking a hit that did not clearly bisect his body. Yeah, he's gonna show up again all powered up like some mid-boss isn't he?

I wonder how Ark's gonna overcome the sannin in the next chapter... hopefully he wreck's the shit out of them and shuts them up.

Dex-chan lover
So the mc died right? Then replaced by the blonde guy
I read the manga in spanish:

No, he is not dead, the blonde guy has the power of a dragon too. Actually, there are seven guys with the power of a dragon, the prince of the empire has that power too.
The blonde guy wants to stop the expantion of the empire too, so he is working together with MC, but they Will eventually fight each other because the dragon power is kind of the power for a king and they seek been the supreme ruler.

MC: "why do you betray me ?"
Me: Dude, this is like the 4th time it happened already, I think you should get used to that by now

Dex-chan lover
I read the manga in spanish:

No, he is not dead, the blonde guy has the power of a dragon too. Actually, there are seven guys with the power of a dragon, the prince of the empire has that power too.
The blonde guy wants to stop the expantion of the empire too, so he is working together with MC, but they Will eventually fight each other because the dragon power is kind of the power for a king and they seek been the supreme ruler.
So this story will be pulling a Highlander by the end of it. Well, ok.

Dex-chan lover
Joanna seggs when tho... from what i can remember, it hasnt happened

i also think its goofy af that the sword techniques are japanese style given the setting lmao

thanks for the great work once again, Zaku

Users who are viewing this thread