Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia

Dex-chan lover
why not use the uncensored version from sj+? regardless, thank you for picking this one up. savan is one of my favorite hentai artists.

@Galder
I could only find the uncensored version covered in shitty watermarks, so I just went with the one currently uploaded on Jump+.

And sorry to say that I'm not picking this series up. It was just a fun little side project because it's such a short chapter with 0 editing requirements. I assume that KireiCake who also does the main series will at some point take over.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Savan is a god-tier hentai artist. All I need now is Maruta doing a non-hentai story.

Dex-chan lover
sad to hear that you're dropping this one. but i guess someone will take over. anyways, just for future reference, but sj+ publishes chapters always at midnight (japanese time) on the release day. they stay uncensored for like 8 hours before being replaced with the censored versions. this applies to all current uncensored series (aside from this one world's end harem and darling in the franxx).

All future chapters of this series will be published in the monthly Seinen magazine Ultra Jump. I'm not certain if they publish uncensored chapters in their physical magazines.

Dex-chan lover
interesting to see the prologue published on a shounen web manga site then. shueisha generally allows nudity in all of their seinen mags as is normal for that demographic. the only seinen magazines i know of that censor nudity are comic alive (kadokawa) and comic rex (ichijinsha).

VIP
Savan and Shouno Kotaro both doing the same series. Next level. Now we just need Fue, Kojima Saya or Tachibana Omina non-hentai series.

For some reason, I could see raw on the Shonen Jump + uncensored through my cell phone... ??

When I saw the first guy with the harem I was thinking, damm a badass looking mc, then they showed the actual mc....... the same generic pathetic looking mc as 99% of manga. What a disappointment.

I'm guessing this MC is going to be another "Lets save everyone" guy, Why couldn't they make the one they showed first the MC? at least he looks like a man, its like the Japanese are obsessed with effeminate little boys since most manga has the same weak looking boy as the MC, gone are the days of Berserk where men were men, we miss you Guts.

Double-page supporter
Don’t mess this series up like the other one, where the plot has almost no sense of direction

Group Leader
we lost SAVAN for this garbage?
and they shamelessly using the popular title name for marketing purpose, even though it has absolutely nothing to do with each others smh

Users who are viewing this thread