Shuumatsu Touring - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Yoshimi Hundred Caves - part 2

Dex-chan lover
she is like what? 15? 16? in a hundred years? Yeah, it is possible, but she takes too much risk... and the health care system is null so...

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the next Yoko will make it. Idk I have a feeling they cloned Oneechan

>AYYYLMAOS
Don't even get to see them
It was real it was totally real they spoke to me in my mind I WAS IN SPACEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
No anal probing, studying a "human" body(I bet shes completely flat nothing is their) on a table or vivisection.
DROPPED, DROPPED LIKE A NEWBORN BABY BEING HELD BY HER CRACKHEAD MOTHER FOR A HIT OF THE PIPE. I was hoping to see ayyylmaos give our cute android&biker JK's. A message a question , SOMETHING other than ayyyyylmao meet us in 100 years. Btw we dug these holes cause you were nothing but retarded apes and were bored AYYYYYLMAO also YOU ARE THE FUTURE YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONES(PFFFAHAHAHAH the humans nuked themselves poor things are fucked ayyyyylmao,why are we not anally probing them I'm bored man lets fuck with them at least come on ayyyyylmao come on lets ATLEAST get them to eat some mushrooms no man the last time we did the the guy killed everyone in the group with a giant rock screaming aliens have chosen me to rule this world none of you are worthy fuck that no more fucking with humans look at what they did with those nukes) WE WILL BE WATCHING YOU AYYYYYYLMAO WE SEE ALL HEAR ALL KNOW ALL AYYYYYYLMAO.

Users who are viewing this thread