SHY - Vol. 13 Ch. 106 - The Children's Declaration, Once More

Dex-chan lover
Jesus. This chapter took a dark turn. First the reality of adulthood. Then the warped desires of being a child again.

Too bad the anime won't reach this part. Really wanted to see it.
I mean, isn't this similar to Letana's past? Not all character's past are like this but this is a recurring theme.

Dex-chan lover
For a second, I thought "who are these two, we've never seen them before have we-"
Then i realized, "Ohhh shit this is showing the Horrors. I get it."

Dex-chan lover
the one working for a magazine was also the journalist Shy had an interview with a while ago IIRC.
She's probably one of the more prominent non-powered supporting characters.

She's a major character in an arc that starts in the 140s and appears here and there after that too.

MD@Home
Problem is, one gets to have a carefree childhood (if they're lucky enough to get one) because the adults provide it to them. Without adults and the work they do, childhoods would be just as miserable, if not more so, then the worst that adulthood can provide, wars included.

Dex-chan lover
forge your own happines for the future lads, the past is gone and won't come back
Problem is, one gets to have a carefree childhood (if they're lucky enough to get one) because the adults provide it to them. Without adults and the work they do, childhoods would be just as miserable, if not more so, then the worst that adulthood can provide, wars included.
In our world yes, in the context of the manga they probably have magic and stuffs to provide it for them.

Double-page supporter
Uh hu, And how long before this "World for Children" decides that they need to get rid of all the Adults who won't join. Or just decide that it would be fun to just start destroying the world because they can.
Them acting like they're doing this for children when they consistently made many of them suffer is pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread