SHY - Vol. 13 Ch. 110 - Stars in the Sea

Group Leader
We have finally uploaded the main story's next chapter today and I am glad I was able to maintain our weekly schedule
Though this week I will be working on another manga (Saikyou Juzoku Tensei) but will try to upload the next chapter of SHY on scheduled time

If anybody can help us translate the Saikyou Juzoku Tensei manga, it would be deeply appreciated as the first release is gonna be just a series active notifier to invite people to work or takeover the title. I really intended to fully scan that title but serious non-communication from @zmw_adri has lead the projects astray amidst his last response of "hospital release"

I really hope that zmw is still in good shape and happy

Dex-chan lover
Kinda reminds me of that part where Thor tells Kratos Allfather has plans for him and Kratos suddenly getting this hidden power until he broke a tooth out of Thor. Never mess with a dad's anger.

Dex-chan lover
I've gotta have some appreciation for the paneling in SHY. Page 9 really shows the serenity with the umbrella, obviously, but page 10 is amazing. The umbrella segment shaped panels are very unique and the panels below showing six hands is reminiscent of an angel's six wings.
Might not be getting my thoughts across, but ah well.
Also gotta love the RAHHHHHHHHH I LOVE MY DAUGHTER

Users who are viewing this thread