SHY - Vol. 13 Ch. 112 - Try Saying You Love Me

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, while I like the concept at the same time, I find all of these villains so absurdly self serving in their attitude. It's literally "me me me me me" with a front of caring about the issue itself they are haunted for, they lash out and bring even more chaos and problems for everyone else, because they didn't go get some therapy, and I'm supposed to sympathize?
Sort of. It's supposed to explain why they are that way, not to make you agree with them but to at least make you see their tragedy.

MD@Home
This is cute and all, but at the same time the author is piling on tropes a bit too much and a bit too fast for my liking. This drama is admittedly a recurring theme in Shy, but it nonetheless starts to feel like we're going overboard here.

Double-page supporter
Honestly, while I like the concept at the same time, I find all of these villains so absurdly self serving in their attitude. It's literally "me me me me me" with a front of caring about the issue itself they are haunted for, they lash out and bring even more chaos and problems for everyone else, because they didn't go get some therapy, and I'm supposed to sympathize?
"I suffered one tragedy therefore the whole world needs infinite tragedies because I'm sad :(" kinda makes it hard to even care about their backstories and motivations.

Users who are viewing this thread