SHY - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - Grab Hold of Your Blade

COF

Group Leader
This has been feeling really Kubo/Bleach-esque for me lately.

Not a bad thing.

Non-fatal fatal injuries and superhero stories.
Name a more iconic duo.

Jokes aside, I'm somewhat confused now. Did shy merge with the girl or the sword or was the girl the sword?

Fed-Kun's army
@Whydoibother Time flies and the manga will be over before we know it, I don't mind some what slower pacing and just enjoying it. I know I'll be looking back after it ends and thinking, "where did the time go?".

Fed-Kun's army
@Zaerosz Isn't it more that the sword has part of her aspect/essence that was able to communicate with Shy? Less so convenience and the sword it's self speaking.

Supporter
She should behead he next time instead of stabbing her through the heart. Make sure the job is done.

Dex-chan lover
oh wow a best girl has entered the stage.... but wait a sec who was the hero that talked to Stardust and said they were going in to help the team in there. Also I thought the boys had made amends and were somewhat chill with each other and were resting after their intense scuffle/slap fight. But awww I was hoping the fight between fangirl shipper, gift to the world, Prayer and the alpha Tsundere Pilse would go on longer.

Double-page supporter
thumping and menglong panel gay 😔😔😔😔 author give us food 🤲🤲🤲🤲

Huh, a powerup that wasn't pulled out of the ass and somewhat makes sense. Nice

Users who are viewing this thread