Siella's Revenge Affair - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

I'm a little confused. Didn't Tyriel already see Count Esset confessing to our female lead, which the FL confirmed? Why did she think he was going to be different now?

I'm a little confused. Didn't Tyriel already see Count Esset confessing to our female lead, which the FL confirmed? Why did she think he was going to be different now?
It seems you didn't see characters like Tyriel that often until now. She is the pinnacle of being naive. There is no way she would think people would betray her or be truly evil in general. She would always believe in someone until the bitter end (which in this case was now) rather than actually expect someone to be evil.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of feel sorry for Tyriel. Yes she is naïve, she chose to cheat with the fiancé, but expected nothing to change with her friendship with Ciella. She did wrong. However, she was certainly manipulated and seemingly did genuinely love the disloyal prick. I hope she apologises to Ciella, gets over her love and learns from the error in her ways.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of feel sorry for Tyriel. Yes she is naïve, she chose to cheat with the fiancé, but expected nothing to change with her friendship with Ciella. She did wrong. However, she was certainly manipulated and seemingly did genuinely love the disloyal prick. I hope she apologises to Ciella, gets over her love and learns from the error in her ways.
And Ciella didn't hide from Tyriel that she wanted to break the engagement before, so objectively, she fell in love with someone she knew her friend didn't want any relationship with.

Dex-chan lover
And Ciella didn't hide from Tyriel that she wanted to break the engagement before, so objectively, she fell in love with someone she knew her friend didn't want any relationship with.
Yeah and by getting into that relationship, she enabled the Ciella have a legitimate reason to break up with the guy.

I get that intention is probably that Ciella is hurt by the betrayal. Tyriel was her best friend, who knew Ciella didn't like her fiance. The cheating from Ciella's perspective must have felt like Tyriel had sided with the man she hated rather than her. But objectively speaking, Ciella got what she wanted handed straight to her. Also she knew that the fiance was a dick, and if she found out how Tyriel was so quickly thrown aside you'd think there would be at least a little sympathy there...

Users who are viewing this thread