Silent Lover - Ch. 16 - I Won't Allow it!

Thanks Bucci! (Although I got so tired of waiting, I made a mini-window of google translate, and I read all the Spanish chapters that are so far ahead! It took time, but it was worth it! Prepare your hearts for the next chapter, dear readers!!)

Aaaghhh... Can't wait for the next chapter~

Thank you for the translation!!

So... I’m confused, are we SUPPOSED to dislike the Prince? Cause so far everything seems to read like a classic sign of an abusive and manipulative personality. I mean, I keep reading with the hope that at some point he will get better but so far the only way he’s gotten “better” Is that he hasn’t whipped Chen Yu again just because he’s jealous... for as much as that can been seen as “better”... I guess?

So.. does the prince know or not the Chen actually a man?

Even without light on (lantern whatever) you can't possibly confuse asshole with vagina especially for a man who had many many sex with many many women and does the price never tries to feel the boobs. Also penis, maybe micropenis but still. What kind of sex are they having!?

If the prince know Chen actually a man why does he spare the Zhen family.

This webtoon require major suspension of disbelieve especially regarding human anatomy.

@jela he knows that he's a man but he doesn't know that the mc was a slave the emperor thinks the hes a noble and the mc is pretty sure the emeror knows he's a man because the doctor already knew

When I saw that I had caught up, I fell into despair; then I realized that I had studied Spanish, even though I know that it would pretty time-consuming. I could just read the Spanish chapters and then wait for the translator (Is that the correct way to say for someone who does scanning or--?) to take their time to prepare English chapters (I'm still willing to wait no matter how long it'll take to upload the chapters)!

Anyway, thanks for all the chapters, um, translator(?)! I forgot your name, so I apologize for that! ///

Users who are viewing this thread