Silly question about Public Lists

Dex-chan lover
I've been searching around both in the forums and other places, but I may just be blind.

I keep seeing posts mentioning to check someone's lists and comments about said lists, but without ever having a post to the lists.

So my question is.. is there, or was there, a feature that would allow you to view someone's public lists? If so, how would one view those?
I tend to read just about everything as long as it can catch my interest, but I tend to find difficulty in finding something interesting searching by latest upload etc, so I figured I'd give a shot at seeing if I could review some people's public lists if that was possible.

Apologies if this has already been answered, or if I've missed something super obvious. I had thought it may be on a profile or may be accessible somewhere, but I'm just not sure how one could view a list that they didn't create without the specific URL.

Thanks for taking the time to read and/or answer, hope you have an awesome day.

Dex-chan lover
You can view them by looking at users' profile on Mangadex (not the forum)
(example)
Unfortunately, there's no link to a user's MD profile from their forum profile, so you have to search them manually on MD.

I heard they're planning to expand on custom lists though, so maybe there will be a way to search for lists too.

Dex-chan lover
You can view them by looking at users' profile on Mangadex (not the forum)
(example)
Unfortunately, there's no link to a user's MD profile from their forum profile, so you have to search them manually on MD.

I heard they're planning to expand on custom lists though, so maybe there will be a way to search for lists too.

Ahhh, cool! Thank you!
Even if it's just searching directly there, that solves the question of finding the User ID String that the URL uses.

Thank you so much!

I hope that there might be some kind of link in the future that'd allow us to view 'em through the forums.. since that's usually where I keep seeing the same names over, and over again on the type of series that I enjoy reading.
Also, can't wait for the next chap of what you used in your example.. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread