Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Group Leader
Poor baby! That ending page! The only one that knows cares for him he feels is being taken away...

Ohhhh, my poor child. 😒 So your jelly. Wait a few months till you look your age, THEN put on the moves. She’ll be going after you before you know it. Unless I am severely underestimating her mental fortitude

Fed-Kun's army
"he acts like a child"
he is a child gdi

sometimes I just cant help but dislike the protagonist and their halos.

but I need to satisfy my *love* for cute boys...

*I am not a pedophile*

Being jelly and possessive makes him look childish, but he's only in his early teen. I'm more forgiving when they're acting like that at a young age than if he were in his later teens

Fed-Kun's army
honestly am I the only one who thinks alejandro’s hella possessiveness is kinda yikes?

I’m fine with child characters acting like children, but I rlly can’t support him as a love interest like this. 😰

I mean, either:
1) his physical development is stunted & he’s closer to her age than he looks. In which case, his possessiveness is kinda Red Flag-y & very unattractive
or 2) his immaturity is bc he’s actual a child & he’s as young as he looks. In which case, any romance involving him would be icky & reek of pedophilia.

Really hate it when the author tries to make romantic scenes, he looks like a fricken 10 year old, it ain't romantic its uncomfortable 😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
How dumb is she? I thought she was an adult from the modern world, not a new-born brat in a full-grown body...

(извините мой французский, но блен, Алехандро, ну ты мелкий пездюк)
Also, Poor Lorenzo, I kinda feel pity for him. I'm so sorry, you're not the male lead:(

I feel sad about Lorenzo lol but that cute boy becoming jealous is ahhhh soo cute can't wait when he is all grown up .

Zmk

Poor dude. He probably feels that the only one who cares about him will be taken away.

Users who are viewing this thread