Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
It does look like Alejandro might possess the ruthlessness a ruling noble must have. The quality he doesn't have, however, is the calmness of the mind and judgement. Because of that he did launch the ill-adviced rebellion in the original story.

His miserable parents thus both succeeded and failed in equal measures.

You're only 14, younger than her, plus you're a 14 year old who keeps throwing temper tantrums, of course she's going to keep treating you like a child...

Supporter
@aeriandra in his defense, the parental and other neglect the majority of his life is largely at fault for his lack of maturity and childish behavior.

Besides that, I think that Ibelina’s misleading behavior is another contributing factor.

Double-page supporter
holy fuck how many misunderstandings is this author going to create. so annoying.

Fed-Kun's army
i mean asking that with THAT physique makes it sounds like a ridiculous question but you're only 14 and moody af dude lmaooo (cheer up dude you're handsome and not cursed anymore!! show ibelina your good side!!)

thank you for the double update~ off to the next one

Weeeell if he'd start to act more mature then she wouldn't still be treating him so much like a child. Though he is only 14

Dex-chan lover
its weird she wants to bathe him lol I thought he was going to be the one to ask

@Epicredeemer Of course there are understandable reasons why he is immature and doesn't always behave well, but nonetheless it doesn't change the fact that he is indeed immature. Again, that's not necessarily a strong criticism, after all what 14 yr old isn't a bit immature? I was just bemusing how he expects to be treated like an adult when he's still a ways away from being one.

Dex-chan lover
Damn not a scans scans group is on fire they're release every thing non stop
Imagine you get cucked by reverse trap

Users who are viewing this thread