Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

First the Monster Duchess and now this?! What's with me getting so taken with these stories about abused children? 😭

Aggregator gang
She's gonna have a tough time living there if she can't recall the memories of the past owner of the body

Supporter
@cherokeemoon which will definitely make things more interesting XD. I always find the whole "reincarnate/switch bodies then magically and easily regain memories of the body without having any backlash/headache or negative effects" cliche boring.

This chapter is so sad. I want to read more. Thanks to the translation team for translate this chapter 😭♥️

Thank you for the chapter 💕

"How much will you make me cry?"

I ask that everytime I find a novel/manga/webtoon I want to read.
The answer? As much as it would make me smile. I love reading ❤

Geez, I feel like the last line is how all the readers feel😭 I’m so glad she’s there for him cause the way Alejandro is treated breaks my heart. Thank you so much for the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my.. She's quite the easy going person. But really, his story is so sad
Many thanks

I'm not crying, you're crying. T_T

Can't wait to see how this progresses!

You guys are seriously evil because every new chapter turns me into a nervous ball of jitters until the next one gets released! Ugh. . . . these chapters are like a bittersweet drug and I need my fix soon! Pretty please? :3

Speaking of which, does anyone know how many raw chapters are actually out now?

Wow that wonder when he touched her face it's so surreal. I would have had a bad feeling if our protag wasn't the one he was touching - they surely would have died due to the tragedy tag

I legit cry with this chapter. I didn't know I would be this so protective over a non fictional man. Thank you for the update , you guys are amazing.

I really like this series. I really like how the two of them interact with each other and can’t wait to see how it changes as they develop their relationship ^___^

Users who are viewing this thread