Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

Thank you for the translation !

Also is it just me or has the art and story in the 2nd season not been as good as season 1?

Is this a reupload or something? Couldve sworn ive already read this chapter, but this is the only site I use.

@etesian @bandithadron It's not a reupload. What you read was a chapter from someone who stole our unfinished work from the very drive and posted it. Due to the work being stolen, the mangadex moderators removed the chapter and this is our finished product. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Before reading the comments I had a deja vu lmao. I thought that 2020 finnaly gave me some superpowers/quirks like in mha , my hopes were foolish

Fed-Kun's army
>even if you reject me I won’t let you leave

Ah, classic. This is why people have started reading villainess stories instead.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a min... Eh whatever, finally she's realizing her feelings.

Dex-chan lover
"What are Alejandro and Liliana hiding?"

Precisely nothing. You just haven't caught on yet.

Dex-chan lover
A new element: Ibelium.

The densest material known to mankind, and also to at least 5 different space-faring civilizations in the Milky Way galaxy.

Never thought my breakfast would be this sweet. I'm glad that ibelina finally opened up to alejandro, let's just see the progress from now on, i hope they'll be happy. Thank you for the update!ヽ(°◇° )ノ

i seriously was so confused at first since this chapter gave me some deja vu but that person who stole your work is so not cool :mad: thank you for the translations !!!

Users who are viewing this thread