Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - When Your Feelings Become a Treasure

Dex-chan lover
they gonna fuck, then they find out their parents are siblings from another world where its fine to fuck your family.

awww 10/10 ending amirite fellas?

edit: maybe they even not allowed to fuck get intimate with normal folks cuz they got some sort of power? make it happen author you can do it

Man i like the blonde girl but the sister is also super cool. Wish the manga would have a harem ending but we all know the sis will win

Dex-chan lover
Another girl that defeats the fireworks meme.
welcome to the miku club
H15.png

Supporter
@Tessou I really wonder how long they can go without going past first base.

I'm betting on a ground-rule double. Bro is rounding second and Sis (who was on first) is just about to score, but their parents come home and his balls bounce over the fence.

It's too bad images are "strongly discouraged". This thread is just begging for Yelling Bird's And then they all fucked.

Supporter
Utterly tasteless joke that this manga reminded me of, for some reason:
One day, Billy Bob came home to excitedly tell Cletus some good news.

"Daddy, Daddy, guess what? I's found the girl I wants to marry!"

"Now hold on a second, what's this all about?"

"Well, I met this girl... an' she's the purtiest thing I ever seen! An' she can cook, an' clean, an' -- you won't believe this, Daddy -- she's even a virgin!"

"Boy, I won't allow it. That girl ain't right for you."

(tearfully) "But Daddy, why? She's perfect, an' we love each other!"

"Listen here, boy. If she ain't good enough for her own family, what makes you think she's good enough for ours?"

@boag @arimareiji you can just put the image in a spoiler.

Or paste a link to it. Thank you for making note of another possibility, but I figure a text description can suffice in this case. (^_^)

Users who are viewing this thread