Six Half - Vol. 7 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
There's something really going on that's a missing puzzle piece here. It looks like Shi-chan isn't that bratty as we've think she was in the past, well for her childhood past at least and was pretty close and gentle with A-chan.

There's definitely a setup on regaining her memories fully here and we'll see what was the actual Shio of the past like. We're only given fragments so far (a bitch, bratty, headstrong etc...) from the perspective of others but there's likely more to that and a reason why she started acting like it that only she knows. We haven't seen her past self's backstory yet and reasons for her actions and it's likely her regaining her memories will reveal this. We've seen Shiori's perspective of her current self, but we don't have any clue on past Shiori's perspective.

I also get the feeling that the relationships aren't set in stone yet, there's a chance for Akio x Shiori here as it might have been the case in with past Shiori. I feel like past Shiori was a brocon lol but haven't had the guts to tell A-chan, add the fact that she did know in the past that they weren't related which would justify that love on her mind.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@RyoukoKonpaku Yeah, I think of past Shiori as doing that classic manga pattern you usually see with guys, where they can't have the person they want so they date a bunch of people but don't/can't commit to any of them.

I couldn't believe someone picked this up again! I just finished rereading everything. I really love this manga, it's so beautiful and Shiori is such a unique character. Thank you so much for the translations!

Group Leader
For those who happen to read this, I want to give you a heads up and let you know chapter 31 will take two weeks. The chapter is a bit larger as usual (around 60 pages) and I don't want to force myself too much so I can complete in within one week. I hope you can understand!

Update: Most chapters from now on will be around 60 pages, so I am gonna have to release one chapter every two weeks.

@LiliumDragomir I have been reading the scanlations since 2011...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PICKING THIS UP!!! I legit shouted when I saw that there was a new chapter out. Please please take your time (I've waited 2 years for 1 chapter, I can easily wait 2 weeks for another haha) and continue the great work! 🤩

Thank you so much for translating!!
Everything is falling into place!!

I really appreciate you picking this up! I'm a new reader to this series and I can't imagine not knowing what will happen next!

Users who are viewing this thread