Skill of Lure

Dex-chan lover
For once a Korean webtoon author made an MC that didn't have cum for brains and indiscriminately dick down every female that gave him the time of day while pining after one girl like a virgin princess. Great palate cleanser.

Fed-Kun's army
A fun read, and finally I know where the girl in the "you better read this at g.o.s." comes from!

this taught me that i too can become a psychologically abusive emotionally manipulative serial killer PUA
kCg7upO.png

Contributor
Really good one.

Hope this author will do another story, i'm still sad his last work was cancelled.

Amazing. Having looked at Spotmaster, I had all sorts of bad expectations coming in but wow, I am so fucking blown away. Not only does it have actual practical advice and techniques that you can use, it has a pretty fucking decent story. The romance was great, MC really tried his best and truly deserve his ending. The MVP has got to be Master Kaisen though. He carried this manhwa so hard that it was able to fly on its own. Truly amazing read, I had a lot of fun and lots of laugh these past few hours. Definitely try it out, it will blow away your expectations.

This deserves a SOLID 10. What a masterpiece. Chilling character development and lovable characters. Especially Master Kaisen. That man's a true bro. If you're worried about NTR, fret not. There'll be a time when things look grim, but persevere and you shall be rewarded. This story has the vanilla seal of approval!

Group Leader
Should have read this sooner...
The cover put me off but it's nothing like that.

This is a solid 9/10. Which is kinda weird considering that it is a manhwa.
So they can make good stuff too, without the usual cheating/ntr/blackmail/harem.

Users who are viewing this thread