Skill Saisei to Hakai kara Hajimaru Saikyou Boukensha Life – Gomihiroi to Tsuihousareta kedo Kikakugai no Chikara de Nariagaru! - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Well, you know it's a ManhwaFreak upload when the fucking tiddies are gone for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
Rolf is still legitimately indebted to the Golden Goose (or whatever the name is). He should get as much money as he needs to clear the debt, and then get out of town.

Dex-chan lover
"good with a bow" and taking down game for dinner close to town. These kind of things can get you arrested and executed. Historically, the forest around a town is managed by the lord and his sheriff. To prevent deforestation, firewood could only be gathered as deadwood on the ground or what branches that could be pulled down 'by hook or by crook' (that is, branches that are within reach by these means). All game and fish were also the lord's, and to poach them was a capital crime. Robin Hood's Merry Men were all poachers, living large off the fat of the land while evading the Sheriff in his role as Game Warden.

Well, in a relatively lawless fantasy world, maybe firewood and game could be had without penalty by adventurers for reasonable personal use in camps, while large-scale harvesting of game ("monsters") was legal by commission through the Guild.

I would've thought it was supposed to be "muzzle".
I was thinking muzzle too until the collar showed up a few pages later.

Girl needs to keep one hand at the ready to be glove-free or she'll keep getting overwhelmed in melee.

Sad that they didn't look for an old abandoned, run down shack and used revive on it.

(Elsa cooks food, Rolf enjoyed it)

"I told you I am good with a bow."

Uhh... Okay.

Double-page supporter
Man, I wish literally anyone other than ManhwaFreak translated this. This is a fun manga, and I want someone to actually do it justice.

Users who are viewing this thread