Skip Beat! - Ch. 320

What is the point of uploading these chapters when your missing some. LME was doing a good job! I'm not reading any of this out of order.

What is the point of uploading these chapters when your missing some. LME was doing a good job! I'm not reading any of this out of order.
No one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to read them lol

Can't you see that LME stopped updating after the 313th chapter? And by seeing the latest chapters uploaders' names I think these are 3 different translators who probably wanted us to be up to date with the latest chapters. Perhaps they were gonna upload the rest of them later... but after seeing such comments if I were them I wouldn't do it even if someone begged me.

Hi, I just wanna say to whomever gave us this chapter that not all of us are f***ing a-holes like some other people here.

Thank you for uploading.

Thank you for the chapter!

The missing chapters are on reddit, translated by someone else who didn't choose to upload them here. Your attitude is funny but rude.

What is the point of uploading these chapters when your missing some. LME was doing a good job! I'm not reading any of this out of order

The lion, the witch, the audacity of this

Seriously, this is the thanks I get? I spent probably 5 hours painstakingly typesetting and redrawing (translation was done by G-oxe9 on Reddit). The chapters are missing HERE but you can find them elsewhere if you actually put some effort into it. I’m certainly not uploading their content without permission.

Thank you for the chapter!

You’re welcome!
Hi, I just wanna say to whomever gave us this chapter that not all of us are f***ing a-holes like some other people here.

Thank you for uploading.

Haha thanks <3

Perhaps they were gonna upload the rest of them later... but after seeing such comments if I were them I wouldn't do it even if someone begged me.

You can find the others on the skip beat discord or on the skip beat subreddit! They just didn’t upload it here. This is my work (I typed-set) so I had no qualms of posting this here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread