Skip Beat! - Vol. 49 Ch. 308 - Fairytale Dialogue

Dex-chan lover
I found the differences in Kyoko's behavior vs appearance quite funny.

I get the feeling that the Heel sibling arc is largely forgotten in regard to the plot. If Murasame doesn't notice next chapter, I'll think it will never be revealed.

Each arc has at least one subplot going on, but I can't seem to remember this one. Is it just building up Moko's career chops? Don't think much will change with the Ren \ Kyoko dynamic, since there has been some decent shifts lately. Maybe Kyoko going international?

Supporter
He was already on him before anyone else noticed.
egl8q0B.png

Ren's Rival Radar or RRR™️is always active.
6fgoMjL.png

Always.
Yes, I know about the Bollywood movie. ;P

Group Leader
Why does the lack of honorifics bug me so much.
I was wondering about it too. I never translated anything except newspaper articles before this, so I was just going with what the official English translations did (i.e. -san = Mr. or Ms., -chan/-kun = name without honorifics etc.), but I was wondering if I made the right choice~

Contributor
I was wondering about it too. I never translated anything except newspaper articles before this, so I was just going with what the official English translations did (i.e. -san = Mr. or Ms., -chan/-kun = name without honorifics etc.), but I was wondering if I made the right choice~
I've been reading the official translations before this and it was seamless for me! Definitely takes some getting used to if it's your first time seeing it though, but in the same way that seeing "San" or "Kun" for the first time would be.

Ultimately it's a stylistic decision, but I definitely appreciate the effort to try and keep it consistent with the official English translations!

Users who are viewing this thread