Slam Dunk! - Vol. 31 Ch. 276 - Shohoku High School Basketball Team

3rd time reading this. The anime didn't age so well but this is not so bad at all. I keep coming back to read this at least once a year lol

Always reading this every year, first anime n manga that got me excited until now

Fed-Kun's army
Still getting goosebumps after seeing page 2, this is seriously one of the best manga I've ever read.

What a beautiful ending. Showing that game they lost later will be completely missing the point of what this manga was about.
And yes... why there is water in my eyes man goddammit.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god i just never thought it would end so perfectly. Takehiko Inoue really is a genius, he really made me cry when I’ve never cried on anything before. Also I know it’s not my place to say this and I’m late but thank you Tensai Manga Project.

And yes water is dripping in my eyes I don’t fucking know why

I've been crying for 10 chapters straight! I can't even believe that I've finally read the last chapter of one of my favorite anime of all time and that it had such a beautiful send off.

Takehiko Inoue is really the GOAT!

Double-page supporter
You know, I'm really glad I decided to give a sports manga a try. After reading Vagabond, I had heard Takehiko made a sports manga, and to my surprise, it was basketball, which is my favorite sport, but I would be lying if I didn't say I had low expectations for it, but instead of it being average, this manga was amazing; I've never experienced as much excitement with any other manga as I have with this manga, just absolutely amazing, almost every chapter would leave you on the edge of your seat; being able to watch this team grow was fun to watch too, Sakuragi going from a complete dumbass to the person that sealed the deal against Sannoh, his improvement was fun to watch. Slam Dunk was truly spectacular; thank you, Takehiko for creating this masterpiece, and thank you, TMP, for translating it.

Daamn, just read it for the 2nd time and oh boy, this is amazing. The feels can't be replicated by other mangas. Truly one of the best ever made. Thank you, Takehiko-sensei.

Fed-Kun's army
My favorite manga of all time... I might be biased cuz I love basketball, but I truly think this is the best sports manga ever made. Better than Haikyuu, better than Eyeshield 21, better than Kuroko. Brillitant. Takehiko don't miss.

Ahhhh this is really a work of a tensai T_T thank you, Takehiko-sensei! And thanks for scanlating, TMP!

My first ever manga :) It's really good, truly the works of a tensai lol

I first watched Slam Dunk when I was a little boy, maybe 5 or 6. Happened to just catch it on TV one night. I remember asking my parents to let me stay home instead of going out to eat so I could watch the end of the episode. I don't know why I loved it so much, I had never even played basketball. I was too young to look up when it was on, and did not get to watch or read the full series until maybe 10 years later. And now, 25 years after I was first exposed to Slam Dunk, I still come back and read the Sannoh arc once in a while, I still put on my fav episodes when I need to cheer up. And without exception, I cry, and laugh, and cheer every time. Slam Dunk is without a doubt the greatest manga I've ever read.

This manga is a Masterpiece indeed. I was hoping for an anime remake but a new movie is better than nothing at all.

Looking forward to see the anime of my childhood comeback again now that I’m in my late 20’s

Users who are viewing this thread