Slave of Black Knight - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I'll stick till MC use that neck-whatchamacallit in the future.

Double-page supporter
I can't take the guild master seriously since she's a loli 😂 but he definitely looks better than he did before can't wait to see when his harem shows up

Though the cover has a different style in comparison to the manga, I like more the manga style, its rough, simple and easy to see

wtf
that lazy ass knight commander should have at least trumped up some charges and gotten him convicted to cover his tracks

Dex-chan lover
so "slave" huh?
its kinda bitter sweet
his former comrades seeing him off with big smiles and waving hands
let's be real though the princess hasn't really done much to stop the untimely deaths at the hands of her tyrant father
understandable a child seldom goes their parents
and there's at least 2 power dynamics at play
her small gesture at the end of holding her father back barely counts as reassurance that things will be better
the soldiers are likely to never see Geed/ Zeid again
truly sad
truly truly sad

Fed-Kun's army
So...
The guild within a week found out that all the information about the MC's crime leading to falsehoods and instead of bringing this to some kind of court....pays the criminals who did this to him to buy his freedom meaning they go unpunished until countless knights lose their lives in the unforeseen future to arouse suspect?

That's a rather loose story.

Fed-Kun's army
He didnt beat the guy to death? Boring.
Also agree with the art.

Dex-chan lover
@singlove the only reason i can think of is that it’d be more of hassle assuming the court is just as corrupt as the generals or whatever rande was

Dex-chan lover
Honestly.... kinda lame... letting that selfish asshole off so easily... just feels cheap... like, if the situation was a mistake, I'd understand... but we'd want real justice....

Fed-Kun's army
@FgpSegul
yeah, actually after thinking about if they DID wanted to pursue them in court....this would have been the best way to do it. Get him out of their control asap and then go after them. Just I was upset nothing was done, not even a well desired punch to the face.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah the arts is a bit meh if you going to compare it with novel illustration and cover page

Dex-chan lover
The MC doesn't look even close to the cover illustration. Was that on purpose?

Users who are viewing this thread