SlayerScans

Group Leader
@snakeeyes2001 No. It's just we're kinda low on staff due to exams. But don't worry we we update it within this week. If you wanna help us with the update. Let us know by joining our server!!!

Group Leader
@nukeboy Each & Every picture we use is either related to or from Goblin Slayer. We don't use any picture from other mangas except Goblin Slayer. I hope that answers your question!!!

Group Leader
@Darth1159356 Yes, we will keep uploading more Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de as we're taking over this project. I hope that answers your question. We look forward to working on it And Hope you enjoy the mangas released by us!!!

Group Leader
@True_BOB, If you are indirectly telling me that I used your CL & RD pages and didn't give you the credits. Then, You are definitely wrong. I re-draw & cleaned it from the scratch. And don't tell me I can't re-draw or clean. Because I can if you take a look at the new cover page, patron page, etc

@RJ007 I will be looking forward to them. Maybe my wording is weird, it's just been exhausting these days and I can't seem to focus.. 😅

Double-page supporter
Have you guys considered picking Bonkotsu Shinpei No Monster Life back up again now that it seems to be continuing? If not, no worries! You guys just did a really good job with it, so it'd be awesome to see you continue.

Users who are viewing this thread