Slow Loop - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Wedding Ceremony

Aggregator gang
Cute! Cute!!! Way too cute!!!
And I am def keeping the print of "gonna bait some pure and innocent little fishies", it's too good to pass up

Dex-chan lover
I almost tripping and have to check because of the tittle of this chapter. Yep, nothing hapeen :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Haha. This is entertaining, I see what's going on.

Fishing hobby propaganda disguised by cute slice of life.

It reminds me of the grill our love series for grilling.

If anyone actually wants to try fishing though. Bait and lure fishing is going to have more action. However I find fly fishing to be more fun and relaxing, even if it is a bit harder for technique in general(which makes it more fun and interesting).

The key to success, is understanding the basics attributes of the fish in the area. I once spent hours in a creek getting skunked with a spinner, only for me to start catching some Grayling when I tried some Flys. Understanding principles of where fish are, also helps a lot.

Worms or live baits are often really great for getting fish on lines, particularly with beginners who haven't learned techniques. Sometimes too effective, as it can take practice for whether a fish has taken the hook or is just eating/ripping the bait off the hook.

It's pretty much like this sometimes:

I cant speak for ocean fishing, nor can I speak for the quantity of fish being caught, but generally speaking most of the stuff in this manga is accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread