Smells Like Green Spirit

Double-page supporter
Gay but surprisingly funny, I liked it. Where's the comedy tag?

This story finished ages ago on mangago, but still beautiful one whenever back to re-read it again.

i can't believe this is finished! i had no idea, this is one of my favorites, thanks!

Oh my gosh this was hands down one of the best BLs I’ve read...every character was relatable and their struggles growing up in the countryside, the gossiping neighbors, the muddled up second hand info passed from one person to the next...the choices they made...their acceptance...the support of the people who truly loved them...it was so realistic; this was just really really really good...thank you so much for sharing...

loved it bc it was realistic and the characters all had real emotions, though the things they went thru were unimaginably painful :(( have reread it twice :'')

Such a good manga! The story and the characters are so well developed! I almost cried in the last chapters, so beutifull and painfull at the same time <3

I came across this after reading other work by the author, then realised it's the same teacher that then goes on to darker stuff; after putting two and two together I was straining for the developments here.
I don't usually read BL, but this has that old seventies manga reminiscence; when you actually want to read dramatic manga you don't pick up the fruity nowadays stuff... But this author reminds me of other good contemporary, Asumiko Nakamura.

Users who are viewing this thread