Smiley - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Here's hoping the detective ain't a wet fart like the reporter..or you know the whole series just ends with everyone joining the cult because "can't stop the big ass cult"

HCO

Dex-chan lover
I like this guy a lot but I've got an uncanny feeling this is not the type of story where an elite detective blows away some criminals, kicks down some doors, and solves the issue of the secret society. I'm pretty sure his ending is going to be way worse than that. :fml:

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the release :)

Here's hoping the detective ain't a wet fart like the reporter..or you know the whole series just ends with everyone joining the cult because "can't stop the big ass cult"

This detective is not going to be another wet fart but he'll not succeed if real life example is anything to go by :)

Dex-chan lover
I think it's still going to come down to the reporter exposing the cult; I think he's going to be tempted into their cult, but what will hold him back from truly becoming one of them will be his regrets regarding his daughter's death, so in a sense, it will be his daughter who saves him from the cult. And he'll be the one that pulls the plug on them.

Users who are viewing this thread