Smiley - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Serenity

Dex-chan lover
dang even cults aside forcing an y kinda religious beliefs must suck, tho other than ppl being tired and not rly paying attention being dragged to church on sundays i wonder , brainwashing/indoctrination aside if it pushes more ppl the other way versus them choosing to tag along (assuming the church wouldn't have some kinda 'babysitting'/daycare section where there are ppl watching over them but not necessarily preaching their ideals to it but i imagine that's unlikely)

Dex-chan lover
dang even cults aside forcing an y kinda religious beliefs must suck, tho other than ppl being tired and not rly paying attention being dragged to church on sundays i wonder , brainwashing/indoctrination aside if it pushes more ppl the other way versus them choosing to tag along (assuming the church wouldn't have some kinda 'babysitting'/daycare section where there are ppl watching over them but not necessarily preaching their ideals to it but i imagine that's unlikely)
I've always been on the side that you should rise your children non-religious and let them decide afterwards.

Banned
he's too based.
I wonder if he's really going to kill this guy and hide the body though?
If he does that he'll only buy him self 12-48 hours before his shinshou society handlers assume that he was taken out by the detective they assigned him to follow , so either way the time where he can investigate the society discretely has ended, he'll have a big target on his back from the society from now on.

Dex-chan lover
I've always been on the side that you should rise your children non-religious and let them decide afterwards.
I imagine that's rare for families unless they're already pretty non religious to begin with b/c i can imagine, even if it's not purpose manipulation, for a kid feel left out if say, they're celebrating some kinda jewish event and they're like "it's ok honey just play outside/go to your friends house and call us if you need a ride home"

Users who are viewing this thread