Snow White with the Red Hair - Ch. 133

Dex-chan lover
7 months, huh? almost forgot this series was still ongoing... thanks though

Dex-chan lover
The uncle is planning to become a narcotics kingpin. That's why he needs pharmacists, not for health reasons, which is why Zen can't figure out the reason.

Dex-chan lover
I have no clue what's going on anymore, but I always love to read Shirayuki! Thanks for the translation, looks like I need to re-read
I'd agree about the ending of the last arc. This new one seems to be clearer in purpose.

Iirc, Shiroyuki was sent away from the capital to train more and build up her base of support so that she can gain some sort of political power which will allow her to be together with Zen.

That was.. something like two story arcs ago. The last one has to do with intrigue involving mind controlling perfume, and subplots about Kiki getting a fiance.

Now it looks like she will be dealing directly with a political powerhouse. If it works out well, she could move back to the capital and be with Zen, openly.

Hope this works as a recap. I'm sure I'm missing a lot too.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'd agree about the ending of the last arc. This new one seems to be clearer in purpose.

Iirc, Shiroyuki was sent away from the capital to train more and build up her base of support so that she can gain some sort of political power which will allow her to be together with Zen.

That was.. something like two story arcs ago. The last one has to do with intrigue involving mind controlling perfume, and subplots about Kiki getting a fiance.

Now it looks like she will be dealing directly with a political powerhouse. If it works out well, she could move back to the capital and be with Zen, openly.

Hope this works as a recap. I'm sure I'm missing a lot too.
I think you got that mostly right, except that Zen is not staying at the capital anymore. He's going to be in charge of Wilant castle in the North, which is why Shirayuki needed allies in the North specifically.

Users who are viewing this thread