So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 9 Ch. 42.2

Aqua causing trouble again.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
So basically the other world is a video game that gained sentience, and the hero and demon king teamed up to kill the player, but unintentionally killed everyone else in that person's class, and so that person put their souls into the game?

Group Leader
can someone link the novel chapter that corresponds to this one

@gregger thank for the simple story telling really appreciate it, my head hurt try to read all the spoiler to understand this shit

Dex-chan lover
Stalker administrator. 😅 Stalkers. Stalkers everywhere. Even in RL. Is it stalkers or peepers?

Aggregator gang
This is gonna end with D adopting her as a little sister she can bully at any time, calling it.

Contributor
If someone can spoils me about that.
Did the novel explained about what happened to the other 24 people that got involves in this?
Like if they were all the spiders from the beginning which got eaten by the mother or did they reincarnated into other monster species or possibly humans?

they will go heavy on the other classmates, especially the new "hero" and the they have really good stories, but they will be looooong arcs so be prepared to miss our cute Lil spider. Also most of them reincarnated as humans. I would rather not say what the other reincarnated as but there are two that you will probably like just as much as our spider

Supporter
@KN-XIII
Iirc correctly, the reason mc was born into a spider is because her nature was apparently most similar to a spider. The same applies for all the other classmates as some of the were born as humans and some as monsters. One even went from guy to girl.

Dex-chan lover
is been years for web novel to get an update last thing i remember she
fights a dragon god and that there is no more update i know she going to win but still the novel don't go to that part

Users who are viewing this thread