So Pure, So Flirtatious - Ch. 31

@laststand0810 Yang Ming said it. And probably not, I don't remember any japanese words in the novel.

But a couple of things have strayed away from the original novel, so there's really no need to compare this to the novel.

Mostly, for these kinds of japanese words in chinese comics, I blame the translators. It's a common thing for amateur translators, to feel that japanese words fit, because they get used to them.

Group Leader
@llaststand0810, @JakeRay, Well sorry for being an amateur translator. Next time I'll be careful masters😑

@Huzbi Source: Google:
Amateur: A person who engages in a pursuit, especially a sport, on an unpaid rather than a professional basis.
I really was not trying to be mean, only that it is an easy mistake for someone who does not have a quality checker nor get paid up front for the translation work. I have no doubt you're a fine translator mate, and I thank you for your work here.

Also, I'm only assuming you're not getting paid. If you are, I apologise.

Also, I know first hand that translation work can be very difficult. I've had limited experience translating my native language to English, and doing it correctly without including some words or combinations of words that are mostly used when spoken casually. Translation work is very underrated.

Group Leader
@JakeRay Hey, it's okay. I wasn't hurt or anything by it I also just said it in a way of humor, not some serious statement or something mate, though I really am a little bit bad at translating but I'll do my best in the upcoming chapters. And yeah, I am an amateur, I don't do this for money, just love to do it. Just be happy mate and be humorous like me😁. Also your apology is accepted😉

Users who are viewing this thread