Solo Bug Player - Ch. 13

Aww, I kind of hoped she would look a bit more like her spirit self and not like his sister :')

Fed-Kun's army
I think the #4 effect on the bracelet is supposed to say something along the lines of ‘Gathers negative emotions in the area’, not spreads them. The second part doesn’t make sense with that description

Some ppl were saying the maid was the best girl but the winner is Isabella. We all know that it's always the first girl that gets kissed that wins.

Also... @Wintermyth At the very least, presumably they (the body and the mc) aren't actually blood related... Probably just a case of the artist not giving any defining features...

I don't like her new look. Purely because she LOOKS TOO MUCH LIKE LENA. Blonde hair and red eyes. Unless if it's like her mom's body or something, it would have been much better to diversify the looks. Now we have 3 blondes, and 2 of them have red eyes and long hair.

Isabel is sweetie cutie but where is my BRUNETTE REPRESENTATION

Actually I prefer her original form not this human form.But we'll see what gonna happen.
Thank you so much for this chapter.

Please reduce the size/quality a little bit, it takes too long to load especially in SEA

Double-page supporter
No, Jared. She isn't your side-kick but your waifu...
Now kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread