Solo Bug Player - Ch. 13

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems the MC was a closet submissive. In any case, I wonder how much of a wild card Isabel will be considering she has the same personality but is now a flesh and blood live human rather than a once in a lifetime summoned evil spirit. Don't know if Ackee really is a male or a disguise female, but seems MC is building up quite a harem, even if unintentionally, as he's got the super devoted maid with plans to make her a top tier healer, the ultimate tank in training, and now the wild card Isabel.
Btw, considering this world seems to have been created by a god who stole everything from the game I'd say that Isabel's body is either that of the Saintess who sealed the Lich (died either from applying the seal, exhaustion in a cold barren place after doing seal, or Lich cursed her to death soon after being sealed while she was weak and hadn't had a chance to recover yet,) that of a heroine (as in yuusha,) or possibly some ultimate flesh golem/doll or body crafted by the Lich to house the soul of the woman he loved who died resulting him in turning into a lich and turning evil due to not being able to deal with the heartbreak.

Holy shit, Isabella in glasses. Im down w/ that c: Isabel's living form is cute but I miss her platinum / white hair :c

Aggregator gang
Isabella: "Is he into BDSM? 🤩"
MC: "No, it's just a game exploit. Now watch me run into this wall for hours while crouching in order to level my sneak skill."

All these items are op as fuck. They would break the balance of any game they are into, this is shit plot armor

Users who are viewing this thread