The Top Dungeon Farmer - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
If the tower provides that much gold/gems all that would happen is the worlds economy on those things would collapse. It wouldn't make the tower tickets really expensive. This is some bad world setup so far. Also I hate series when they start a series off showing something later in the story, it's both always too spoilery and also jarring that your then thrown into the prologue. If the start is too boring you have to put that there then do less of the prologue.

Dex-chan lover
If the tower provides that much gold/gems all that would happen is the worlds economy on those things would collapse. It wouldn't make the tower tickets really expensive. This is some bad world setup so far.

You are not wrong about the realities of gold devaluation in a scenario like this one. But I this seems to be more of a fluff series than a hyper serious analysis of the consequences fantasy dungeon/towers sprouting on our society. So I think it's more or less fine as "short hand" for you can get rich going into the tower.

Though I will agree that a simple change from gold/jewels to fantasy items/materials would've been better.

Also I hate series when they start a series off showing something later in the story, it's both always too spoilery and also jarring that your then thrown into the prologue. If the start is too boring you have to put that there then do less of the prologue.

I'm usually not a fan of this either; it's the reason why I often skip chapter 0's, since they are often a trailer with tons of spoilers for chapter 40ish content. I don't think it's so bad in this story again because it's fluff. But I think the mystery of his progress would've been best served as a drip feed rather than this spoiler dump at the start.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao @ the quest!!!
If you could farm gold from a infinite source like that the world economy would crash on the spot.

Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread