Solo Farming in the Tower - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I can't wait till that chairman asshole tries to wholesale those tomatoes saying they're the ones from MC only for MCs name to be immediately made public

Dex-chan lover
so I'm guessing Aileen will mediate between them later? If the minotaur are gatekeepers then they might be under some kind of contract with her so she has incentive to help them not starve.

The minotaur can plow the field/find fertile soil for Sejun, meanwhile Sejun give them some harvest + most of the leftover leaves/stalks for minotaurs to chow on.

Dex-chan lover
Do you know what “suck the heads” means? ‘Cause I came down here with Ellis once, and I didn’t know, and—I mean it ain’t nothin’ bad. It’s about eatin’…

Dex-chan lover
that thieving cow! lol

I kind of feel bad for the skeleton village. The way they were running away like they were afraid. I think they were intelligent. Normally a "skeleton village" in a fantasy setting would just be undead wandering around mindlessly, or maybe part of an evil army. But I think these guys were just living peacefully.
Which means this guy from the US just drove out the people native out of their land for profit....hmmmmm sips tea

Dex-chan lover
that thieving cow! lol

I kind of feel bad for the skeleton village. The way they were running away like they were afraid. I think they were intelligent. Normally a "skeleton village" in a fantasy setting would just be undead wandering around mindlessly, or maybe part of an evil army. But I think these guys were just living peacefully.
Which means this guy from the US just drove out the people native out of their land for profit....hmmmmm sips tea
Fuck these skeleton oppressors!

Users who are viewing this thread