Solo Leveling: Ragnarok

I read the web novel, there are some noticeable differences but now that I read the manhwa, the plot is better. Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
* having boruto flashbacks *
690b3da7f11fdd22d6aa21599049a1b2b6580ba84398cbbecac4d5d597d6fa14.jpg

I can't explain it but I feel already how much more clever and cool shit Ragnarok is gonna have compared to Solo Leveling, if Solo Leveling is the base game, then Ragnarok is the DLC/ revamp that was in the kitchen cooking for a while.

The concept of being able to fuse with descendants of the other monarchs by itself is already something cool ngl. Having him also main gauntlets instead of daggers is also just super refreshing, I can't wait to see how fights are drawn again, this art style that mimics the original is super great to look at again compared to other manga/ manhwa/ manhua

Dex-chan lover
What, is it 2019 2020 again when the servers would crash every time Solo Leveling would update? No? I'm getting old I suppose.. :boomer:

Dex-chan lover
tell me if this has the same vibes as those new generation type of manga like boruto/4 apocalypse (seven deadly sins sequel) or even worse just like those typical manhwa that all about action and drawing?

Users who are viewing this thread