Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I want to REEEEEEEE but since MangaDex doesn't have the earlier chapters, for some reason, i can only thank you whole heartily for your contribution and that you shouldn't mind the complainer

For those of you who are unaware, they had all the chapters up to the current. Then the group had a falling out with mangadex over advertising. They purged all the chapters that they uploaded. So yea thank you to the group that is redoing this great web comic.

Dex-chan lover
Good thing this wasn't updated a week ago, because some people would certainly flip.

Double-page supporter
I'm getting sick of Mangadex allowing chapters to be removed. How many times are we going to lose parts of this series? Or all of it, like before?

Dex-chan lover
Save yourselves some brain cells and block the group instead of complaining every time.

Unless you live to complain. It's a perfectly fine, popular hobby by a lot of users in this site.

If you buy the trade paperback, you can put it on a shelf and nobody can take it away from you.

Dex-chan lover
@Oculunus
@Rockdrop
Yeah, it's amazing how entitled the whining of some manbabies here is, for how others spend their free time on stuff that doesn't harm the manbaby in question.

You guys are heroes, translating a chapter no one wanted to translate.

UPLOADING OLD CHAPTERS!1!1!!!! VERY ANGERY!!!1!!
iu

I was scared to see that solo leveling updated again... I mean i already sufferc a lot when it uploads once a week and tge servers crash

But it was the previous chapters thank youu i wanted to read solo leveling but couldnt because the starting chapters were missing soo thanks a lottt

Thenk you for posting the chapters! I want to jeep reading and cach up on ch60smthn but Tapytoons only has upto 15 free :( does anyone knoe where I can read the gap chapters? Thanks~

I don't understand why this person decided to skip all the way to chapter 69, there are people that like to read the series from the beginning all the way without skipping anything.

Users who are viewing this thread