Solo Leveling

@Archiver just like Skine wrote, fake spoilers are just as bad.

I'm not going to research if it is true or not as I don't want to (possibly) spoil more of the story. It is just unnecessary to write stuff like that imo.

@kraken_
Translation: "Your opinion doesn't match mine so stfu!" Well, follow your own advice, since no one asked, stfu.

@Prominis
I actually read the ln story more a year ago at this point; I don't recall it that way.
My memory is terrible, but I recall him being late and unable to save the chairman, but not getting beat. Regardless, that wasn't entirely the point, the story has nothing to keep you reading besides the action hence the dbz comment.

@Christopher

I read the WN so perhaps they differ. Regardless,
I did not say that he lost at that occasion. He was beaten by them (apostles) at a later time.

As for retention, as people who are familiar with the series and the rough sequence of events that follows, you're right. However, from the perspective of people who don't know what is to come, then there are definitely a lot of questions remaining for them to keep reading for.

Why are there so many escalation groups doing this project? 3 different ones is actually insane

Double-page supporter
people fighting over to scanlate this manhwa is actually funny lol why not translate chapter that were deleted?

Dex-chan lover
@doppler good sir can i know the name of the game/moive/ Hentai (hope its a Hentai) the one under your name she has a FINE plot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i google image search and it gives me lingerie image damn you google -_-

Fed-Kun's army
If the group I was in isn't doing the scanlation, I might release the translation for the chapters that were released for other people to fill the gap.

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroWWE Sorry but you will be depressed. He has removed a lot from his page. By what remains you can see why.
If only FireFox send was active I could have posted what is missing. I have it all pre-armageddon.

https://www.deviantart.com/dayeninworld

Watch this space I change it from time to time. She shoots a nice pair of Desert Eagles.

Double-page supporter
Lol people fighting for the fame of being best translator for the top rated story on the site. FIGHTO!

Users who are viewing this thread