Solo Leveling

Fed-Kun's army
Little calculation: Designer wait until he reaches lvl 101 which is first season's last chapter number. remaining time is
2:11
probably which is last chapter.

(Edit: this comment came out with very wonky points and counter-arguing nothing at all, so expect headache while reading) The artwork quality on Solo Levelling is the reason it doesn't need an anime. But even though it doesn't need an anime, if a studio decided to make something, I still doubt the style fidelity could compare to one which doesn't involve drawing, like, what, 24 frames per second? Regardless, I'd still love to have some kind of Solo Levelling anime, just to see what it would be like. AMV's don't count.

Finally the part where everything went to the toilet lore-wise: "It doenst matter, whether you kill me or not... The answer that you will recieve has already been decided" ...
It is literal, so literal that everything Jinwoo manage to do until now and later was always ment to be, lacking any kind of weight

almost forgot the most basic thing,,
Just watching Action MMO game is the most boring

That's why "admins" tend to visit once a while

@HaseoAzuru It never said that everything Jinwoo did was predetermined. It said the answer was as well as the fact that he would grind to get to this level.
Based on this chapter, the "System" was designed to find someone matching some criteria (probably the one expected for the "Player", someone others would be willing to abandon, smart enough to deal with the original challenge, determined to grind to get stronger and a "solo player" to deal with the latest challenge on his own).

I want to read this, I really do, but after reading the completed LN it makes me lazy to read it, cause he never lose a fight till the end makes it a very boring thing to reread. 😐
This also applied to Overgeared, the story can be more, but the MC personality ruins it. (imo)

The only noteworthy thing is the artist is good.

Somewhat turned into a generic shounen. At least he didn’t defeat him at 0.000000000000001 seconds left.

Users who are viewing this thread