Solo Leveling

@gagegageha
Did we read different ln? pretty sure he actually died at hands of enemy. MAJOR SPOILER WARNING
thought he gonna revive but still

@Thoxi1026
ermmm what did u expect? deep psychological drama?

Literal benchmark for anyone who want to make a fantasy leveling manga/hua/hwa or maybe even a novel. the story has a good progression, art was very good, and update time was incredibly fast. even tho there's manhua that was a lot faster, the quality was inferior compared to this thing. can't wait to see more chapter 😆

Wew that was easy feel kinda rush too.
Well he was given just 10 minutes to defeat him. So its acceptable i guess.

the ending for this in the novel is annoying and somewhat trash. i never shipped him with chae in so why tf did they-
lmfao this is good except for the part that he got married to one of my least favorite characters and got a very annoying son which means he (do not proceed if you are an innocent fuck.)
fucked her.
but i kinda wonder who was top haha
btw he became immortal.

@Chabert I wasnt talking about this chapter, tho
The very moment he was chosen by the... Bah, its a spoiler tag so whatever, by the shadow monarch (the entity) as its host, he was destined to achieve such power, the "class test" where he obtain Shadow Monarch job was unnecesary, same with the demon tower/castle because he had all that power inside that was planned by such entity to give it to him regardless... And the game-like system, there is no real meaning as of why it was designed like that except that, quotating the novel, "He thought it would be funny and easy to understand for the host", it was given all to him unlike the Ruler's hosts that didnt recieve much help from their, lets say, guest entity

Double-page supporter
@portable

You're clearly not unbiased, if you think Germans were the villains in WW1. Just shows you how the Entente's propaganda is effective

Users who are viewing this thread