Solo Leveling

Man you'd think that after 134 chapters that you wouldn't get chills when he says "Arise" but you do. It seemed so cringey when he first said it too.

You know a new Solo Leveling chapter has come out when the entire MangaDex server cries for mercy

@Amoravath actually, we're pretty near the end. The Novel has 243 chapter (+30 side stories) and we're currently up to chapter 165 in the novel. Yes, there's a lot to come, but it's all pretty fast-paced in my opinion.

Can somebody tell me what's people find so bad about this manhwa? Like, I want to know what exactly people hate about it. I personally love it (despite some obvious flaws that I overlook for the sake of enjoyment) so I'm really curious as to how the people who hate it view it.

Dex-chan lover
Best chapter out in ages. I don't even care it ended like always in a cliff hanger. Or in this case a to be continued......

Aggregator gang
Man this overrated comic cannot end quickly enough. The sooner you crazed people stop crashing the whole damn site every time it uploads, the better! Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it existed for those who enjoy it, but goddamn is it frustrating how much stress it puts on MangaDex as a whole. Makes me wonder how the fuck did some mediocre manhwa get so ridiculously popular, lol

Hey, can anyone tell me what the first summon was? I don't think it was Kaisel, because to be honest that looked like a giant merman with two tridents. Maybe a dead giant? I mean, probably not, because at the end he said A R I S E. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo novel readers please enlighten me. Thank you.

yeah I had to reload 6 times to get to the comments and reload 4 times to comment itself. Also, I don't know what crack you be smokin when you say overrated. Not Poggers.

A R I S E

omg this is gonna be epiiiiiicc~~ I haven't feel this jittery from a cliffhanger lol

Man knowing what happens with scavengers vs jin woo, im excited to see how that who event is drawn

@evergreen_oak it's because it's very enjoyable to read. Also the crashes are happening, because this site has 3 times the traffic it used to have, because of kiss mangas ban and all, and not just new chapters of solo leveling.

okay so I keep seeing things about how this manhwa is hostile towards japanese and americans (or something like that, I just hear tidbits) I'm still confused about it tbh, what's with that entire ordeal?

Users who are viewing this thread