Solo Leveling

the hayakki will become MCs servant and he will face the s rank guy with a full army of various types of warriors

No Matter what others says, this is one of the best series here in Mangadex and thanks to "MERAKI SCANS" (been fan of them) and thanks to "celestialSidonia" who has been uploading non stop.

Thanks for all your hard work and doing everything to make sure we get to read these high quality chapters.

Tanks for the chapter is the second time i'm reading this i love the manga
i would love if i find if there is a novel of the same manga

The update is late probably cos happy new year, but i think the raw for chapter 52 has been released

Seriously, all of you stop being a bunch of whiny bitches, first of all it releases evey wednesday 6 am pacific time or in korean Thursday 12 am, and from there to 12 hours the chapter will be released by meraki so stop being an annoyance and shut up, every manhwa is the same, just look at the date of release in the chapters and make sure it says "7 days"

https://merakiscans.com/details/solo-leveling/
52 out
it gets eng translated almost every thu

@kuru it gets translated every wednesday, the only reason it was coming out every thursday/days later in their site was because their site had some bugs/isues, but now that it has been fixed the chapters wont be delayed anymore

Users who are viewing this thread