Solo Leveling

this demon area, for some reason i find that its going to be very difficult, could also get a new summon , Demon Lord maybe? :p

@ilikeanime no, they wont... they dropped a lot their series cuz of cease and desist they got... some of the series were picked up by other groups but some are still on standby...

Double-page supporter
Oh, huh... I'd been ignoring this series for ages since the cover looks OP edgelord harem protagonist as fuck (not to mention the title's sword art online vibes), but now I've actually read the tags and noticed there's neither harem nor romance. Maybe I'll end up giving this a shot, then.

I want to personally thanks to Jaimini's~box~ to pick this up from meraki's.

Thx once more to pick this up.

*You got 1 followers*

@That_One_Hentai There's a webtoon called "The Gamer", a lot of similarities (RPG elements, dungeons, etc) although I'd say solo leveling is far superior, The Gamer has been around longer though

Edit: Spelling

Solo leveling appears to have an actual plot unlike the gamer.

On the other hand, The Gamer has characters that actually still exist when they aren't in a panel, unlike Solo Leveling whose very premise (everyone except the MC having a static power level) makes all its side characters two-dimensional cardboard cutouts.

Thank you very much Jaimini's~box~ | Oni-Scans | Spiral Scans for getting this out quick and thanks Jaimini's~box~ for picking this series up, I hope I can look forward to additional release for this series! +1 follower for you guys!

Surprised JB didnt put their ridiculous 2weeks delay for this series, guess they're trying to save their face when in front of large audiences and try to gain some new followers instead of haters.

Wow, really loved it! I’ve read the Solo leveling novel... And I can describe it all in one word, “Badfuckingass”.
Comparing the manga chapters to to actuall novel, we got a looooong way to go, since the novel has 99 chapters in English so far that I have discovered. So yeah, the manga release speed 1x a week is not worth the wait, read the novel.

In the novel, our Jinwoo becomes a official 10th S-Rank hunter, he’s the talk of the news! He also has a S-Rank chick that in interested in him, and much more happens... so read the novel starting off chapter 69 to match up with the manga.
I’m a nice guy, so I’ll give you the link to the Drive - https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/15zBfYy5mxUGSQK3Bakdg2U855AImQW4T

Apart from that, the bad news is that the translator stopped and dropped translating Solo leveling after chapter 99... If there is anybody that knows other translators translating this novel on track, please share using my name so that I can notice ✌️

Users who are viewing this thread