Solo Leveling

@shitboy Yeah, the story is by far the weakest point of this series. Kinda curious why so many people praise the story... have they read anything else? It's pretty generic and hamfisted, your typical power fantasy where MC can do no wrong and there is no real tension. Obstacles and other people only exist to make the MC look/get awesome, which is really lazy uninteresting writing.

@unknownfactor the web novel is subpar cause the plot is weak and the ending is kinda rushed but the quality of art & action makes it decent webtoon material
whether the people who claim Solo Leveling is a masterpiece are right or wrong, if you've got the time to be complaining about them then you should go and read Cheese in the Trap or something because
THAT is quality writing

Dex-chan lover
the really bad thing about reading this is waiting a week for the next chapter D:

SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! AHHHH. They better not play it off though. Like, "Oh, I guess someone else got him" or something and just go back to him being weak in the party.. Imma be really mad about that if they do

Miku best girl
Admin
SL overtook slime as the #1 followed title on MangaDex!

This is by far the best web novel I’ve read so far. I wish there was another series like this, it’s so amazing.

I really liked the Manga but due to the pacing getting slower i startet to read the Web Novel. Unfortunately in my opinion its getting alot worse. The upcoming events seem more and more contrived and the mc is getting alot dumber the further the story progresses. So much suffering could have been prevented by the mc....

Wow.. SL now the most followed entry here in Mangadex... 😱😱😁😁

Finished reading the Light Novel...
Can't wait for those chapters to be illustrated ☺☺

I wonder if i will get to see this manhwa end eventually at least?

I've never been able to read one of these damn things from start to finish without it being dropped by the translators, or scrapped entirely.

Except for Gantz, and claymore i guess, but i didn't read those while they released.

Users who are viewing this thread