Solo Leveling

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone.
Here's the usual haiku.
Got that out the way.

Epiphany time. The rank of a hunter is related to their magic power. When Jinwoo was tested for possible awakening he scored a 10, it was noted (in the LN anyway) that it was lower than his previous score (12 4 years ago, it was treated as an margin of error) and if you notice his starting stats happen to average out to 10. We know he got remeasured as S rank from all that grinding so now to my question: Do other hunters have levels and stats? Are they a part of the system too? Clearly stats is what was measured in the previous instances.

The system atm only applies to Sung Jinwoo as this could be a special awakening different from normal ones with not just gaining strength and other buffs.

Later in the series there could be more people with the same abilities or possibly more powerful we will just have to wait.

Dex-chan lover
Avert your gaze folks.
Major spoiler in this post.
You have all been warned.

@pyroe

Turn back now while you still can!

I have been reading the novel. It appears all hunters seems to borrow power from a source (the system I assume) and have a limit cap to that power (possibly several). When lady "whatever her name was" from the FBH looked into Jinwoo, she saw something else entirely but more importantly she stated that he has no cap. What she saw in other Hunters was described as a tunnel leading to that source but Jinwoo had a void. I'm guessing more will be revealed when he goes back to the temple.

Edit: Also the machine translation sucks.

Edit2: Ok so the System designer was in the temple from the very beginning, interesting.

Edit3: Ok translation is barely readable but there is definitely a crap ton more to this mystery.

It's starting to get very very frustrating with all these cliffhangers!!!!!!!

I really hope that who ever draw this manga will convey the real beauty of this manga just like the light novel that made me teared a little bit, excited, worried, etc. The author really knows how to build up excitement for each chapter in light novel.AND PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN HE IS TOO FUCKING POWERFUL AND ITS GETTING BORING WAIT TIL HE DIES FROM ONE OF HIS BATTLE YOULL REGRET WHAT U WISH FOR MUAHAHAAHAHA

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Slightly disappointed with the lack of despair compared to the novel. But very nice chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Hate the cliff hangers?
I got some bad news for you,
lots of chaps to go.

DK

The content of this chapter should be on 3 pages not on 42! Such a bad chapter - there was almost no plot. It´s time to adjust the rating!🤨

Dex-chan lover
Sees new chapter release -> start shaking and making weird noises while trying to withhold giddy laughter -> roommate grabs me by the shoulder and seriously asks: "Are you okay? Are you having a seizure?" -> Fall to the ground and cannot contain laughter when I hit ground -> roommate sighs, shakes his head, and goes back to work on his PC.

Users who are viewing this thread