Solo Leveling

Stop giving me cliffs to hang! I got so fucking hyped with the last chp. What an awesome art. Buuuuut... Come on... Can stuff stop dropping on MC's lap? He needed a powerful mage and some better front lines for his shadow army. And the author goes
"here, have some beefed High Orcs and a 'stronger than A rank mages' Orc Shaman, also have this S rank girl fall for you".
I like this one, I get hyped for it, but I will be dammed if I don't get annoyed with plot armor and deus ex.

i agree with you guys the author goin to be the 2nd oda sensei and seems like he want to find a hole for the character to be more op than now and waiting for the boom until the girls come and realize that MC's badass i think it'll goin 2 week or more for this dungeon to be cleared.

9VcsfViO.png
heh

I'm a little confused. Why do people complain about cliffhangers? Authors and artists are literally encouraged to to make them to keep up the views / sales. It's a weird thing to see in the comments.

Yo I just want to thank the 9gagger who posted the high orc and letting me find out that there's over 40ch already translated.

It's normal to complain when you crave for more. Putting a cliffhanger is an effective yet irritating way for keeping the readers. People still like it though. I would've supported this series if it were officially published in my region.

to deal with cliffhanger just put this manhwa on hold for 2-3 months , not complaining to the creator. And no this is not another one piece, the story is based on novel and already have an endinf.

Fed-Kun's army
typical novel written by korean they put america on pedestal while proudly showing their deep-rooted hatred towards japan (comfort women, dokdo, east sea) and russia (sochi scandal)

Everyone’s dealing with cliffhangers while I’m just starting the manga woohoo, 71 chapters to go, hopefully a little romance is involved in this series, love it when the protagonists love dies and he falls into rage/depression *inhales* I’ll stop..

sometimes I ask myself is it worth to life with this neverending cliffhangers.

and than you reach the end of the next chapter an for god's sake YES it is!!!

Users who are viewing this thread