Solo Leveling

The ... (the info is given in the name of one of the abilities in this chapter :D )

By cons, I am surprised not to see the wizard shadows in this fight. They could do more death with ... and thus raise more shadows ...

Strongly following!

I really love the way the artist draw the shaded faces with glowing eyes~

can't wait for moooore

the fear in the end, it's so delicious

but, why necromancer, thought he became a shadowlord

@Skelefyre
The MC did not forget about his mother. His mother was put on life support after she was inflicted by Eternal Sleep, and she has been in coma for a full 4 years, and since not a single soul has woken up after falling into Eternal Sleep, Jinwoo's mother is practically "dead" until someone somehow find the cure. As much as you love someone, as time goes by, you will be visiting their grave less and less frequently until it became an annual visit instead.

The reason Jinwoo is working his ass off as a Hunter, despite almost dying in every dungeon he entered, is to pay off his mother's medical bills, and also partly because he has no particular talent, so becoming a Hunter is the only choice to make enough money. Basically, Jinwoo has been doing everything he did for his mother, so no, he's not forgetting his mother for 50 chapters, but rather, he has been thinking about his mother in all his activities as a Hunter.

The main plot can only progress when Jinwoo is strong enough to bear that responsibility, because the main plot is way over his head for the Jinwoo from the past 70 chapters. He's getting closer to being strong enough now, and that's why, there are more and more hints of the main plot as Jinwoo becomes stronger. The plot will progress a lot faster once Jinwoo reaches that point.

As for why the author makes it look like the world revolves around him. I won't expand on it so as to not spoil you.

Korean webtoons have officially become more popular than Japanese manga. This is mostly based on the fact that Korea publishes to the Internet instead of printing books, but there are some quality manhwas out there. The next obvious step is for Korea to (finally!) get into anime, which they don't have for reasons I can't understand. Inside Korea, I see people on the subway every day reading webtoons on their phones. If Netflix were smart, they'd be working with Korea to produce the first manhwa-to-anime adaptations.

And I hope they start with this one.

This is easily my favorite series right now. Anyone know where I can find the novel in English? I'm willing to pay for the novel, even, the author deserves all the money.

I don't know why but I just have the feeling that our mc will be fighting with his dad😱. Please someone tell me that I'm wrong

I doubt he will. Sounds more like he and his dad will have an epic team up against whatever world-ending doomsday scenario his dad hinted at in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread