Solo Leveling

dunno how to put spoilers, and since the mods have been picky i will say ant says "ITS TIME TO RUMBLE!" and hope they don't think its a spoiler or something...........

@Malmequer @mcvolt To be more accurate, the "shadow exchange" ability has a 3 hour cooldown; moreover, because Sung Jin-Woo used it to get to the raid portal in chapter 116. I assume he can't use it since most likely it's only been 1-2 hours already passed during that time alone.

Tbh, it’s still as good as before but... the anticipation and excitement from waiting for the new chapter and reading it isn’t the same. I don’t wait nor look forward to it as much as I did before s2, I dunno, s2 just doesn’t feel the same as s1.

Yessssss now the crowd can see the awesomeness of the MC and Kaisel and be like "Damn this mofo has a dragon!!"

@Thoxi1026 S2 so far is worse than S1.
S1 chapters had you excited but when you finished them you were satisfied at least.
S2 feels like cliffhanger after cliffhanger with little to nothing exciting happening in the chapter itself.

It's such a downgrade for some reason

@ShunTune
Honestly just said “as good as before” to ward off anyone who might get mad at me, my honest opinion is that it was a 9.8 before but rn just an 8.6

@Thoxi1026
Yeah and I agree but I don't care if people get mad about that statement. I don't see how others can justify S2 being on par with S1 so far. It's not dogshit but it is worse

It's alright. It seems to go the way of typical Isekai. The novel is finished so we have an actual ending instead of it becoming cancelled or dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread