Solo Leveling

yall tripping lmao, of course iT dOeSnT feEL the SaMe as season 1 excitement, it's been a long hiatus and story-wise the dust has settled a little to set up for bigger things. Not gonna spoil, but having read the source, it only gets better later on, so chill the fuck out.

guys i have a question. is igris can talk like beru when he reach the same rank with beru right now?

@Eyaslunatic
i guess uncultured people are just mad that now: it is not about the "MC having Bullshit/unfair power up while being underestimated"

But actual world development with him finally becoming acknowledge wich will lead to the big league. They are mad that the story isn't about the MC's own little easy growth through mindless dungeon crawling.

It's sad,

ok my dear nuublets first thing first... learn to read goddamn things beside dialogue clouds (it is clearly shown that shadow exchange ability is on cooldown in one of panels)
second ppl need to realize that posting post "omg where is mah chapter" "tl is slow" WON'T make it magically appear so shut yer traps
and third.... ummm I can't believe the hype levels for me are as high as during first season (or even higher) i mean usually hype would be wear off long ago and even thought I read novel i still waiting for new chap to be up

If you were the person who rated this a 1 as a joke or not.

Go outside, workout, go to the gym or just chill in a park. Cuz you have sinned.

Amen 🙏

Fed-Kun's army
Why is this the top followed series on the site? It's okay I guess, the story is just an inversed isekai. The art is fine, but not as good as some other series like One Punch Man.

Only thing I can barely imagine this series does exceptionally is... not have fan service? Is this just American prudishness then?

Fed-Kun's army
@Leechy
Who said anything about wanting the fanservice? I'm just trying to figure out what makes this series exceptional. Nothing seems exceptional other than the lack of fanservice even other manhwa have.

The story is rather stupid. Getting into the dungeon without any equipment and hoping for the best. Unwilling to ask someone for help to lent him any unused weapon or borrow money to invest in better equipment. I'm pretty sure they would understand if only he's willing to tell the reason why someone so weak and unequipped insisted on getting into the dungeon, they keep him around anyway knowing how weak he is. The girl who keep healing him has the right to know his reason as well. I can only guess that his ego is greater than his life or his mothers. Which is pretty dumb IMHO. Can't support or rooting for someone like this.

[spoilers I guess?]

Heck yessss go save your sisterrrrr !!! Can’t wait for some lit family reunion when the sister awakens and the dad comes back into the main plot!!!

Users who are viewing this thread