Solo Leveling

Not sure why there is so many negative comments but this webtoon really well drawn and storyline is pretty action-pack.
It is the OP MC type webtoon if you arent into that.

Overall one of my most favorite on-going series.

The plot is bland, the setting is uninspired, and the protagonist has no defining character traits. There should be more than one system user so we can see what the other classes do, and to give the protagonist a challenge fighting against the other people who use the system. Nothing ever happens outside of Korea and Japan. The world building is shallow, and there isn’t enough dungeon material integrated into modern day tech. The romance subplot is cringe and the love interest is middle C-tier at best.

On the other hand, the fight choreography is amazing and the art is incredible.

Solid 10/10 if you can turn your brain off.

Lol people tryna feel special from shitting on this manga, but 10.8m views kinda speaks for itself. List any ones you know thats better than this one, is still ongoing, and has atleast 80 chapters. I'm dead ass curious bout what y'all comparing this to.

I thought the big god statue when it was killing everyone in the beginning was scary, but this angel statue got a nasty grin as well. I know there was this one movie that had a hooded guy smiling exactly like that and can't see the face except the eyes and smile, but I can't remember on top of my head. What was that movie?

that moment when your brought back to the place where it all began .... fangirl’d so hard like omg its finally happening !! 😂

Fed-Kun's army
bois reading sniped chapter not a good thing wait till hero scan or bored students

Users who are viewing this thread